For those of you who have been asking for more art from me, ye shall soon receive. For behold! Light and miracles have shone done upon me, who hath asked for better software.
Do any of you remember those good ol’ days, where you’d sling your pelt on, grab your spear and some of your buddies, and go saber-tooth-tiger and woolly-mammoth hunting in the sleet and snow of the ice-age? Probably….. not. Okay, so I wasn’t really around from way back when, but I do have a computer from then. It’s an old Dell computer, which ran maybe fast enough for a snail to look like a racing car by comparison. Or maybe slow enough to make erosion look like a blink of an eye. Or maybe mediocre enough to make the most average computer in the world look like a super-fast model of the best new super computer ever.
Yeah, it was a pretty bad computer.
My wonderful dad fixed it up and made it run waaaaaaaaaaay faster than it used to. It actually works now! *hallelujah chorus in the background, light shines upon the faces of the world, small children grab hands and dance, angels descend, throwing confetti everywhere*
So now I have a computer specifically for the making of artful renditions of how I see the world around me. :3 I have GIMP 2.8!!!!! It’s so new-fangled I can’t even begin to comprehend it. For all of my art senseis out there, heeeelp! plz thx plz. 🙂
It does not really mean what you think it means. INCONCEIVABLE!??! Well maybe not.
How to Concoct a Suicide:
- Go anywhere where there is a fountain drink dispenser.
- Purchase a cup with your meal.
- Go along every single drink there is, pushing each one as you go along, filling your cup with every different drink.
- ENJOY! You have now made a suicide. The combination of all the drinks makes a delightfully enthralling mixture of Coke products with a yummy hint of fruity punches. Seriously. Try it. SO GOOD!
- Don’t ask me why it’s called a suicide, I don’t know.
- Prepare for a serious sugar rush. WHOOO!!!!!!!! Hyperness, here we come!